Monday 26 September 2011

Week One

Using basic shapes an editing their X,Y and Z dimensions I had to create a ship wheel. I used  Tubs, rectangles and cylinders to make the object. I copied different part of the wheel an rotated the sections instead of making new parts because it saves time an the parts will be exact length as the others.
I found little problems when making the house, the first one was the two set of windows. The two windows near the door did not match the other ones, so I had to move the vertices so all the windows were the same size.
Using what I learnt so far, I attempted to make a castle. The castle uses some of the techniques I used to make the house. For the holes in the wall I used the Boolean tool, what is used to subtract shapes for other shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment